This screw-in type system is our standard and is always recommended when application meets system requirements.
- Bushing shank is screwed into the manifold with direct contact and hold in place by a nut. This contact gives an excellentheat profile between manifold and bushing, which is a must for more and more materials and applications.
- Less work for the mold maker.
- Total system lifted into the mold in one operation.
- More safe against leaks.
- No pockets for material to degrade.
- Less risk for undesired maintenence.
- Special steel for aggressive materials used.
For more details see CATALOG under section 2 “HOT RUNNER SYSTEMS” 2.3E